Saturday, March 15, 2008

What's Your Ringtone?

For a long time I had a Tmobile Sidekick and although a pretty handy device when the SK3 wasn't falling apart, it made for very boring times by way of the ringtones. Tmobile held a monopoly on it and if you wanted custom ringtones, you had to buy them from them. Yeah...no. Now that I've got my handy dandy snazzy Tmobile Dash, I have the ability to create ringtones or download them and all that fun stuff, which was such a novel idea to me for a while.

When I first got the phone, I got all crazy with the ringtones making sure all my friends that I talk to on the regular have ringtones that remind me of them, which is great fun. And I even use that "I Don't Wanna Work, I just wanna bang on the drum all day" song. Fun times!

But for my general calls, I just got a new once cause the song's just so cutesy it's hard not to have a little bit of love for it. Damn, it's grown on me!

No comments: