Friday, March 7, 2008

Inside the Actor's Studio. Take 1 (Ha!)

I'm Maggie, and I'm new here. Err, I guess thats a stupid thing to say since the entire blog is new and all, but whatever. In order to kick things off, since there really is no way to kick things like this off that isn't going to sound incredibly awkward and forced, it seems that some sort of getting to know you exercise is definitely in order. So what better way than to steal the infamous questions that the incomparable James Lipton asks at the end of every episode of Inside the Actors Studio. I'm not an actor, but I own some huge sunglasses, have a Starbucks habit, and am way too self absorbed, so I'm already most of the way there!


Totally stole that picture. It was too awesome not to.

1. What is your favorite word?
Random.

2. What is your least favorite word?
Shit. I've had conversations with one of my best friends about our mutual disdain for this word. It just sounds uncomfortable for me to even say it. I don't even like thinking about it. I can't even write about it anymore without getting all creeped out.

3. What turns you on?
Guitars and the boys that play them. Everyone knows that. If I write anything else, someone I know is going to find this eventually and correct me.

4. What turns you off?
Manipulative people. Smokers.

5. What's your favorite curse word?
Fuck. It's terribly offensive, and an awesome verb all in one. Its multi functional and just outstanding. Use it in a sentence today!

6. What sound or noise do you love?
You know, you just don't ask this question to a music addicted girl. That aside, rain.

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of someone eating crunchy food literally makes my brain hurt. I can't deal.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Pretty much any. I'm not that fond of my job. My dream job in high school was to write for Rolling Stone. I'll go with that one for now.

9. What profession would you not like to attempt?

Retail slave....oh. Too late. Sad face.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Come right in! Allow me to show you to your VIP penthouse suite!

No comments: