Friday, March 7, 2008

Inside the Actor's Studio. Take Two!

Nikki here! I guess I am the obsessive to Maggie's addicted. And it's my turn to share a little about me via the infamous list of questions from James Lipton. Fun times!

1. What is your favorite word?

Bitchassness. Thanks Diddy...this word deserves to be in the dictionary.

2. What is your least favorite word?
Preggers. Seriously...is it that hard to just say the word pregnant. It's the same amount of characters for goodness sake! Sheesh.

3. What turns you on?
Sanging ass singing dudes. That's right, I said "Sanging" cause there's no other way to put it. I'm talking wailing, I can feel your emotion kinda stuff. Thanks, Mr. Degraw for reminding me of this. Whew.

4. What turns you off?
Negative people. For some reason they have a way of making me want to punch them in the throat, thus turning me into exactly what they are and really, I'm a peaceful girl.

5. What's your favorite curse word?
I agree with Maggie here, Fuck. I used to reserve it for times when I was really mad but when I learned the versatility of the word and how it's not only a verb but a noun and an adverb and basically everything, how can you not have fun with such a word. Man, I've got the mouth of a sailor.

6. What sound or noise do you love?
The ocean...and my niece's laugh is a close second, but she's getting too grown and it's not as cute as it used to be.

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
This one's a three way tie -- nails on a chalkboard, people grinding their teeth, and Styrofoam when rubbed together. *Shiver*

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
This is kinda a loaded question cause I guess I already am attempting it. Got a little business on the side in Artist/Tour Management, so yeah, that. Does the question mean something other than what you already do?! Cause if it does, I got nothing.

9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
Fast food/Waitress....thank goodness I never had to do it. I don't think I have the patience.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Gosh, I suck at creativity on this one. I'd really just be okay with a "You done good. Come on in!"

No comments: