Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Man, she beat me to it!

We've been pretty bad about blogging lately and I still don't even have much of anything to say right now and I log on and BOOM! Maggie beat me to it!

So, here's what I got. Gavin Degraw's new video. I don't really know how I feel about it. I'm kinda indifferent just cause it's pretty obvious that for most of the "story" part of the video that it's not actually Gavin. That and I saw them shooting it on ET or something and it was green screen on his one little scene with her. To his credit, though, he was really sick at the time. He canceled the show that was the next day and then another that was like 2 days after that. And if you know anything about musicians, you know they don't like canceling shows without a pretty big reason. Man, I'm sounding like a Gavin stalker right about now what with all the details of knowing when he got sick and stuff. *Sigh*, really, I'm not. Trust me.

Anyways, here's the video!

No comments: