Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day 2 of 6.

Dear lady who came in and threw a fit because our clearance prices do not match the other stores in the areas clearance prices. When I told you we have no control over when our clearance marks down, I meant it. It's all done by new fangled computer machines, and is all dictated by a hundred different variables that trigger it. So getting all huffy and then complaining that you "have to put all of this stuff back...and I can't say I'm going to put it back in the right spot!" really isn't going to change things. Gah!

Also coworker who stabbed me in the back got her first lesson in payback today! I left her a list this morning of things to do, not unlike the things that I have to keep on top of on a daily basis, and when I came in none of it was completed. To quote Matt Nathanson "I'll learn to get by on the little victories." Sweet success.

Up at five am for day 3! Wish me luck!

No comments: