Friday, June 6, 2008

New Tattoo Time!

Ok, something's come over me today and I'm like all about wanting to get another tattoo. I have 3 now, all in some way related to music. And I'm sorta weird in that I want my body to be in balance as far as the body art. I have 2 on the right side of my body and one on the left, so now, it's time to get another one on the left so that it's even.

I know for sure that I want the number of the year I was born and I know where I want it. I want it to be really small, too, but I do want it to in some way incorporate the music thing because all the others do and what a shame it'd be to break that now. So now, I sit here going through tons of online tattoo galleries and images of numbers to see how I can work it out. I know as soon as I find the way I want it to be, I'm gonna be running to the Parlor to go get it done.

I wonder if this will be the last one. I swear, on site and even after talking to me, a lot of people wouldn't guess I'd be the girl addicted to getting tattoos. But I swear, I don't care who you are or what you say, if you get one, you're getting more. So if you don't want to be all tatted up, don't even start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine is a tattoo artist, and he's always encouraging me to get one. I'm just not a tat person, though. I'm glad to hear it's addictive, because that just gives me more reason not to get even one.

I'm sorry I missed your birthday! Also, are you on Facebook? I just registered, so if you are let me know.

Marta